Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read and understand the following terms and conditions:
General conditions of using the website
By accessing and using this website, you automatically accept the terms and conditions bellow. These terms and conditions will apply to all website users.
Business Trans Protocol reserves the right to change the rates, products as well as other conditions on the website with no notice. Exception will be the personalized promotions, in the case of which, the users will be announced either electronically or through other available means, of those changes.
Rights and obligations of the www.transprotocol.com user:
- has the right to visualize the website, to print parts of the website’s content on paper and to save pages in electronic format only for personal and non-commercial purposes and that do not harm the image or the activity of the Business Trans Protocol;
- by accessing, every person guarantees that they are over the age of 18 years old and have the legal capacity to initiate judicial actions;
- guarantees the accuracy of the provided data, either personal or for every other person for which the data have been provided by the same user;
- the website shall not be used for speculative purposes such as generating false reservations or fraudulently that could bring material or image prejudice to the Business Trans Protocol;
- it is compulsory not to alter, copy, transmit, pass down, sell, show, license or reproduce the content of the website or undertake any actions that could bring material or image prejudice to the Business Trans Protocol’s website;
- the user does not have the right to use in commercial purpose the content of the website;
- the user does not have the right to create databases or manuals through downloading page by page the content of the website;
- any request of republishing or redistributing of the content will be addressed to the Business Trans Protocol at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the user has no right of removing the authors right notification and/or the trademark of the content’s copies. The copies shall be done according to the terms of usage.
General booking conditions:
- bookings are mandatory for all transfers/tours/ touristic services provided by the Business Trans Protocol. Bookings shall be made over the phone at +40770.554.707 or +4 0723.598.525 , via email at email@example.com or online by accessing transprotocol.com;
- the booking must be done at least 24 hours before departure
- in order for a booking to be valid, the client must provide the following information:
- the date for when the request the transportation services
- Phone number
- name and surname of the clients
- the number of participants
- contact information of the clients
- pickup location
In the case in which the mandatory information are not correct or complete, Business Trans Protocol will not take under consideration the booking.
All fares are applicable for transportation from departure point to arrival destination, optional with some intermediary stops. The advertised fares may vary according to routes changes, delayes or new intermediary stops during the transfer.
Visiting this web site does not oblige the user to provide any personal information. However, in order to provide our products and services, we need to process certain personal data such as your name, email address, telephone number, travel preferences etc.
Through your approval, given by accessing and using the www.transprotocol.com website, the personal data and other information given by you will be used by S.C. Business Trans Protocol S.R.L only for Google Analytics , not for marketing related purposes.
Business Trans Protocol reserves the right to request for a down payment of at least 20% in order to confirm the booking. The difference shall be paid, on the tour day, before the actual tour starts.
The payment for the booked services shall be made in the National Currency of Romania (Lei/RON), either in cash, or via bank account transfer.
General conditions of participating to the tours / transportation services :
- Business Trans Protocol will not be held responsible for the lose of personal items and/ or luggage. We cannot guarantee the recovery of those items;
- pickup hour may differ from the hour in which the tour starts;
- free pickup and drop off will be offered
- tourists are obliged to present themselves at the hour indicated by the Business Trans Protocol. In the case of which, the tourists delay for more than 45 minutes, the booking will be annulled;
- smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages or the use of forbidden substances, is forbidden in the vehicles used by Business Trans Protocol;
- Business Trans Protocol not be held responsible for the condition in which are found the highlights included in the programs/ touristic packages that are advertised;
- the tourists are obliged to respect the itinerary given by the guide/ driver;
- Business Trans Protocol will not be held responsible for the case in which, without notice, the highlights included in the tours are closed (special occasions such national days, official visits, and others). In such exculpatory situations, Business Trans Protocol will offer a valid alternative for the objective that cannot be visited;
- unfortunately, for the moment our vehicles are not equipped accordingly for those clients that suffer from moving disabilities;
- the standard services provided by Business Trans Protocol are made by English speaking drivers/ guides. On request, other languages can be requested. These requested services in a different language than English, may have a different rate.
- all published touristic services depend on availability;
- photography and video fees are not included;
- the rates of the products found on www.transprotocol.com include VAT.
- in the case in which the tour / touristic service is stopped on the client’s request, no refunds shall be given;
- the down payment shall be restored only in the case in which the annulment request is received with at least 24 hours prior to the departure date;
- Changes made by the client after the 24 hours term, will make the downpayment non-refundable;
- for the bookings paid via bank account transfer, the amount shall be restored to the same account used to make the transaction, in 30 days term from the acceptance of the transaction;
- altering in any way the booking, that will cause a change in the structure of the offer will bring the annulment of the initial booking.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’) such as Google Analytics.